Student placement scheme
Student Placements at BMW (UK) Ltd. (Bracknell, Berkshire)
Every year BMW recruits a range of exceptional students to complete their 12 month industrial placement. Student placement opportunities are available in an array of departments, including:
- Product Marketing, Corporate and Dealer Marketing to Internet, Logistics and After-Sales
The objective of these placement roles is to provide support on specific projects, and day-to-day operational tasks.
BMW is currently recruiting students for internships with a start date in July 2010. The student placements are based in Bracknell, Berkshire and are for a 12 month period only.
If you are interested, please apply online, completing the application form remembering to attach a copy of your CV.
For further information, please visit the BMW UK careers page and use the 'search for vacancies' section.
Student placements at Plant Oxford
BMW offers a student placement scheme at Plant Oxford. The placements provide Undergraduate students with the opportunity to strengthen their academic skills, professional experience and help their careers. BMW offers placements lasting between 6 to a maximum of 12 months.
BMW Group offers placements within the following areas:
- Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Computing and IT, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Human Resources, Communications, Public Relations and Business
Students interested in applying for a placement must:
- Be an Undergraduate student studying in the relevant discipline
- Be available for a minimum of 6 months
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information about Student Placements at Plant Oxford, please visit the Plant Oxford careers section.
If you have any questions regarding student placements at Bracknell or Plant Oxford, please contact the BMW Recruitment Team on 0845 84 66003 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can apply for as many positions as you like.